Congratulations on your engagement, this is where the magic begins.
We welcome you to Sophie Grace Bridal, where a warm and friendly atmosphere await. Our team have been dressing brides for years and we love what we do. Every bride is special to us, so we work by appointment only.
Congratulations on your engagement - We can’t wait to welcome you into the shop and help you to find your dream dress!
In the current climate, we have had to make some changes to the way we run our appointments, to ensure that we can keep both our Brides and our Staff as safe as can be. Before you book your appointment, please take a look at our FAQs below.
Prior to any booking being made, we will be in touch via email or phone to talk to you about our new normal, so please ensure you have added our email address firstname.lastname@example.org and our contact numbers 01189 771715 and 07840 660223 so that we can reach you.
What appointments do you offer?
We are currently offering Dress Consultations and Dress Retry appointments,
Dress Consultations are 1 hour and 45 minutes and include exclusive use of the showroom. There is a booking fee of £20 for all Weekday and £35 for all Weekend Dress Consultation appointments, and this is redeemable when you order your gown with us.
Should you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment, then a full refund will be given as long as you give notice in writing, no later than 72 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
If you wish to book a Dress Retry appointment following your Consultation we are able to offer a first retry free of charge, subsequent retry appointments are chargeable at £20 each.
Who can I bring with me?
While we are used to hearing our boutique full of the happy voices of your entourage, we are only allowing one guest per Bride at this time. Now more than ever, it is important to choose this person wisely! While all your loved ones may not be able to be with you when you ‘Say Yes to The Dress’, we will be offering ‘Say Hello the Dress’ appointments as soon as it is safe to do so. If you have a special someone who is shielding and therefore unable to be your chosen one, please do speak to us - we can work some bridal magic to ensure they can be part of your appointment too.
How can I prepare for my appointment?
Number one - research, and well done as you have already found your way to an award-winning Bridal shop with the huge range of dresses, years of experience, and an on-site seamstress to both customise and fit your dress! In advance of your appointment, one of our Bridal Stylists will be in touch to discuss your plans, style and budget, so make sure you have given some thought to these. This will also help you get to know the Stylist behind the mask in advance of your appointment. We have always said when you’ve found the one, your search is over, and now more than ever that sentiment is true. While we know it can be daunting to say Yes to the Dress the first time you see it, we know that in the current climate your freedom to see lots of dresses and boutiques is no longer advisable. Which is why we ask you to talk to us, honestly and openly both before and during your appointment so that we can help guide you seamlessly through your dress search and ensure that saying ‘Yes To Your Dress’ is still the magical experience you envisaged.
What will my ‘New Normal’ appointment be like?
We’ve taken lots of steps to ensure we are working safely within government guidelines, and you can read about these below.
* The showroom and dresses will be thoroughly cleaned regularly, and all touchpoints will be disinfected between appointments.
* We continue to be appointment only, and the showroom will be exclusively yours for the duration of your appointment, along with your very own dedicated Bridal Consultant.
* We will ask that at this time you bring only one - special and trusted - person to your appointment.
* Both you and your guest will be temperature checked on arrival with a no-touch forehead thermometer.
* Both you and your guest will be provided with cotton face masks and a washable bag, along with lashings of hand sanitiser and gloves. We ask that masks are not removed for the duration of your appointment, and we will be wearing ours too.
* During your appointment, we will adhere to recommended social distancing measures. We have some nifty equipment that will allow us to help fit your dress in a safe way.
* Dressmaking appointments will now take place downstairs to limit movement through the building.
* Unfortunately, we are unable to provide refreshments or allow the use of the washroom other than for handwashing.
* We will ask you to sign and agree to abide by our protocols prior to the start of your appointment.
My Wedding Date is in 2020
We know that times are uncertain, and plans are subject to change. First and foremost, we have a huge selection of ‘Ready to Wear’ gowns at discounted prices. These gowns are all kept separate from the main showroom to reduce exposure. We will also store your gown free of charge, so if plans change no need to panic as your gown will be kept safe and sound. Our incredible seamstress is on-site, so we really are able to offer the full service.